Pack Approved Antlers are Grade A, fresh whole antler from the USA only!
- Long-Lasting!: Antler chews are long lasting much longer than chews made of compacted starch or rawhide.
- Safe chewing!: Whole deer antlers for dogs are much less likely to chip or splinter than processed bones as the chewing grinds the antler chew down slowly.
- Healthy!: Antlers contain many beneficial nutrients and nothing artificial.
- Odor and stain-free!: Antlers have virtually no odor or residue to get on your carpet or furniture.
- Variety!: Antler chews vary in shape, thickness and color. No two are alike and your dog will enjoy the variety in his chews.
- Best quality: As antlers for dog chews get more popular, some sellers are offering low quality, small, old, chalky, antler that is likely to splinter.